CAKE WITH A WARM HEART

I can't help but, as you may have noticed, I like to cook, the only "problem" is that is impossible for me to follow a line, one day I may post a salad and the day after I post a four-layer chocolate cake.
My life in general pretty much follows this mantra and I like to call it balance, a magic word to me which seems to justify my choices in life.

Can't help but I also like to ramble.

Let's talk about this delicious cake!
It is really quick to do, but for real this time, you won't spend more than 10 minutes for picking the ingredients and making the mixture + 12 minutes for baking in the oven, literally nothing!

Fact: it's not very Instagramable due to the melting ice cream, a torture for me. But who cares about photos when you have a cake?!?








Ingredients for 2 monoportions cakes or 4 smaller portions
20gr/1 spoon of white flour
2 eggs
75gr of butter + some more to grease
90gr of dark chocolate
60gr/2,5 spoon of sugar
  1 spoon of chocolate powder

You can use porcelain molds or aluminium foil cups.
1.Preheat the oven at 200 degrees in the static mode.
2.Melt the chocolate and the butter in the same pot, using the method of the water bath, bain-marie, or the microwave. Remember to stir frequently.
3.In another small pot whisk the eggs with the sugar. You don't need to make the mixture fluffy.
4.Add gently the flour, not all in once.
5.Time to add the melted compost of choco and butter in the pot.
6.Mix everything well.
7.Grease the molds/cups and cover the butter with the chocolate powder(as if it was flour).
8.Put the small cakes in the oven for about 10 minutes if you are using a small mold or 13-14 minutes if it is a bigger mold. 

They will be ready when the top is gonna look spongy and dried.
The center will be soft and creamy.
They are to-die-for when they are warm and their best match is ice cream, one with a delicate flavour. 

This cake is perfect to share with somebody special, who deserves to be pampered with a delicate cake with a warm inside. But hey, it is also fun to share miniportions at girls' sleepovers, they are gonna stuff themselves (or that's what I will do...). 

"The proof of  the pudding is the eating"

Have a good weekend


Posta un commento